Individuals (including self-employed), company managers and qualified professionals (Belgium and Luxembourg)
Are you an employee and would like to have your tax return prepared by a specialist?
Do you plan to start a new business as an independent and wish to be guided through the administrative formalities?
Are you a self-employed worker residing in Belgium and conducting business activities in Luxembourg (or vice versa) and want professional assistance in completing your VAT returns with tailored accounting advice?
Are you a qualified professional (professions libérales) in Luxembourg or Belgium who needs detailed tax advice to expand your practice?
Are you a cross-border worker and looking for a chartered accountant versed in Belgian and Luxembourg law?
Our main services for individuals, the self-employed, business managers and professionals
- Support in launching your activities
- Keeping and monitoring your accounts
- Advice and preparation of your tax returns (VAT and personal income tax)
- Payroll management and HR outsourcing (Luxembourg only)
- Customised guidance in each phase of your development
- Help and support with administrative formalities if you cease activity
- Advice on registration duties and inheritance tax
- Litigation management and liaising with the authorities
Martin Luther King once said: ‘Believe in your dreams and they may come true. Believe in yourself and they will come true.’
Don't dream of doing things, do things that make you dream. AFC: Active For Creating