Large companies or groups (Belgium and Luxembourg)
Large companies have a certain scope in terms of manpower, turnover and total balance sheet. From a tax and accounting perspective, their advisory needs and legal obligations require special support.
Would you like advice on expanding your company’s activities in Luxembourg or Belgium?
Do you want a clear view of the Luxembourg market and its tax specificities before you decide to launch new business?
Do you want to outsource the payroll of your group with activities in Luxembourg?
Do you need occasional help for recruiting new talent?
Has managing your company’s accounts become so complex that you wish to delegate it to a reliable external partner?
Our main services for large companies and groups
- Help in choosing the most suitable structure for your project
- Support in launching your activities
- Keeping and monitoring your accounts
- Advice and preparation of your tax returns (VAT and income tax)
- Payroll management and HR outsourcing (Luxembourg only)
- Customised guidance in each phase of your development
- Advice on structuring your activities
- Help and support with administrative formalities if you cease activity
- Advice on registration duties and inheritance tax
- Guidance in your restructuring operations
- Litigation management and liaising with the authorities
- Organisation of conferences and training on request
“The two most important things in any company do not appear in its balance sheet: its reputation and its people.” Henry Ford
At AFC, we recognise the importance of a relationship of trust with our clients and our staff.